Sunday morning breakfast is my favorite ever! These almond flour pancakes are a brunch staple in my house. They are gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and have no refined sugar. These are so easy to make and so delish 🥞 Try them for your next weekend brunch, they will not disappoint!
HOW TO MAKE THEM:
• Mix 1 1/2 cups almond flour (I use @bobsredmill almond flour), 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, a pinch of salt and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• In a separate bowl combine 3 eggs, 4 tablespoons almond milk, 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, and 1 tsp vanilla
• Whisk in the wet ingredients into the flour mixture until fully combined and let batter set while you heat your pan
• Cook on medium heat (make sure the pan is hot before adding batter) with coconut oil or ghee until the sides of the pancakes start to bubble (I used @fourthandheartvanilla bean ghee, highly recommend – buy it on Amazon)
• Top with whatever your heart desires! I did bananas, raspberries, almond butter, granola, cacao nibs and pure maple syrup