Headed to Mexico in the morning! So excited to get away for a few days. I do a yearly trip to Cabo in the fall with my boyfriend. It’s my favorite tradition, except I’m stripped of my favorite part of vacation: FOOD! I get sick really easily in Mexico, so I stick to bland foods and nothing that isn’t fully cooked (raw veggies, salads, fruit, etc.). Here’s what I pack to stay healthy:
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides To Go Packs
- I mix this in a bottle of water for an added boost of protein in the morning. Keeps me feeling full throughout the day and it’s AMAZING for your hair, skin, and nails. Shop here!
- Scandinavian Bran Crispbread
- Tastes like bland raisin bran cereal but no raisins… BUT it has 20 calories, 4 grams of fiber and 2 carbs per serving. I need all the fiber I can get because most of the “safe” foods for me in Mexico are carbs and cheese (pizza, quesadillas, nachos). Not complaining, but without getting into detail, I need an added boost of fiber. These are great for snacking on with turkey, cheese, and anything else you would eat with a normal cracker. Shop here!
- Organifi Green Juice Powder
- This is how I get my greens in! I LOVE this product because it is packed with superfoods and all you have to do is mix it with water. I add it to my smoothies normally, but on vacation I will just add it to some water for my daily greens. Use my code “BROCCYOURBODY15” for 15% your purchase. Shop here!
- RX Bars!
- My favorite protein bars – although they aren’t for everyone! Some people don’t care for the texture, but I personally love them! Real ingredients with no funky stuff and LOTS of protein. I just bought the variety pack, click here to shop!
- Coola Sunscreen
- I always use Coola sunscreen and after sun care products because they are so good for your skin and free of parabens, paba and phthalates. Taking care of your skin is just as important as eating healthy and exercising! Shop Coola here!
- Jade Roller
- Last but certainly not least, my jade roller. I seriously love this thing. It is one of my favorite beauty products and it’s like $8… A must for traveling because it decreases puffiness, redness, and other signs of irritation on the skin. I pop mine in the mini fridge at the hotel so it’s extra cold. Gets rid of the bags under my eyes almost instantly and the massage increases blood circulation in your face, which helps with diminishing the appearance of fine lines. Here is the one I have – shop here!
Not pictured: lots of probiotics! I will share my favorite probiotic brands for you all soon! Right now I’m using Arbonne’s and I love it for traveling ! I also eat @thecoconutcult on the reg, it’s BOMB!
There you have it! All of my beach bag essentials.