YOU GUYS! I’m so excited for this. I worked so hard putting together my absolute favorite items so you can just forward this on to your boyfriends, girlfriends, parents, friends, or maybe just treat yourself?
If you are looking here not for yourself, but for an amazing gift for the healthy foodie in your life and think to yourself, “why the f*#@ would I spend $40 weird green powder called Matcha?” or “WTF is ghee?” or maybe “who would want coconut oil in their stocking?!” just know that all of these items are tested, tried and true by me and I would LOVE all of these things as a gift (hint, hint). I cook 2-3 times every. single. day. and these are my absolute favorite products that I have in my kitchen!
To me, there’s nothing better than the gift of good health. Happy Holidays!!!
- Solti 3 Day Cleanse ($148)– I was gifted a cleanse for Christmas last year and it was one of my favorite gifts I’ve ever received. There’s no better way to start the new year than clearing your body of unwanted toxins and get your digestion back on track. Solti juices are my favorite because they are unpasteurized, NON-HPP, PLASTIC-FREE and preservatives are not used. They are also a San Diego based company!
- Nespresso Machine ($149+)– I am OBSESSED with my Nespresso machine… I use it at least once a day, every day. My mom bought it for me a few years ago and it’s still one of my favorite kitchen items. Mine has the milk frother attachment, so I make a nice fluffy almond milk latte every morning. Saves me money and I know there’s never any added sugar in my drink. Here’s the link to the one I have!
- Nutribullet ($70)– Life changer. My rock. My best friend. Just buy one if you don’t have one already.
- 4th and Heart Ghee Variety Pack ($70)– Ok, ghee is the BEST for cooking at high temps or just for a healthier substitute for butter. Then there’s 4th and Heart Ghee, which is soft at room temp and doesn’t need to be refrigerated. THEN they come out with amazing flavors like California Garlic and Vanilla Bean and expect you not to buy ALL OF THEM?! No way. Be a hero and gift the variety pack.
- Staub Round Cast Iron Oven ($200+)– This little oven is perfect for slow cooking soup, chili, stews and alllll of that good warm comfort food. I am obsessed with this particular one because it’s the highest quality and it’s a super cute addition to the kitchen. That copper knob really gets me.
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet ($33)– Makes everything taste better. And extra crispy. I have this exact same one and it’s a STEAL! Great quality and it’s an amazing price.
- Silver Fern Brand Ultimate Probiotics ($50)– Gut health is becoming more and more popular and it’s for a good reason! The bacteria in your belly is a huge part of your overall health, your ability to gain or lose weight, your immune system, list goes on… Unfortunately, 95% of probiotics currently on the market do not make it to your intestines alive, which means they do absolutely nothing for you. Silver Fern Brand probiotics have 100% guaranteed survivability. I could go on and on about why you should buy these for yourself AND a gift, but just do it and watch the magic happen.
- Further Food Collagen Peptides ($50)– I’ve tried my fair share of collagen peptides and this is the only brand I can actually put in water without tasting it or having it clump into a slimy ball (GROSS). Collagen has helped me with growing out my hair and nails, my gut health, my skin and bone and joint health. It’s also a great substitute for protein powder!
- Cali’flour Food Pizza Crust 6 Pack ($78)– I’m obsessed with cauliflower pizza. I think I have a problem. But that’s not what this is about… I LOVE this brand because they use minimal ingredients and have vegan options. They are a little pricey, but when you see their comparison chart, you’ll see why (HOLY CARBS TJ’S!!!). I love the idea of this gift with some super high quality olive oil and a nice authentic Italian pizza sauce for a BOMB pizza night (and then they HAVE to invite you to said pizza night, so it’s a win-win). Side note: Have you ever tried to make cauliflower crust pizza yourself? Don’t do it. It’s effing HARD.
- Sun Potion Ashwagandha ($37)– If you know someone who is high stress and/or high anxiety (me), BUY THEM THIS! It’s a natural anti anxiety supplement that you can add to smoothies, coffee, water, whatever. And it looks cool and you’ll seem cool knowing what this is.
- The Matcha Reserve Ceremonial Organic Matcha ($40)– What else says I LOVE YOU SO MATCHA like matcha?? It makes great puns and it is a true super food. I use it for an added energy boost in the afternoon, gentle detoxification, and a metabolism boost. They have gift sets too!
- Vegetti Spiralizer ($20)– Been curious about making zoodles? This is the best veggie spiralizer and it’s literally $20… My latest obsession with this guy: curly fries. YUM.
- Healthy Human Stein ($20)- I use this every day and I love all of the different color options they offer! I get so many compliments on the Stone White color. Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot! I would bet serious $$ that there’s a slim list of stocking stuffer items as useful as this… Use code BYBODY10 for 10% off on Amazon!!
- Further Food Collagen Peptides Stick Packs (22) ($31)- I bought a pack of these collagen peptide travel sticks and I’m going to put a few in everyone’s stocking! They are perfect for keeping in your bag to mix with water for unexpected hunger pains! Use code “BROCC” for a discount on their site!
- Ellie’s Best Nut Milk Bag ($10)- Best $10 I’ve spent in a LONG TIME. I use it for making my homemade almond milk (recipe in my feed) and it’s great for making juice! Just blend up your favorite veggies and pour it through the bag and squeeze out all the good stuff. Forget buying an expensive juicer, just buy this! Sneaking it in a few stockings this year for my friends who have been wanting to try making their own nut milk. Use code “BROCC” for a discount at checkout!
- Perfect Bar Mini’s (20) ($26)- Perfect Bars taste like cookie dough to me and they seriously fill you up! They have over 20 whole foods in them too! Perfect little delicious stocking stuffers. Kid approved too!
- Suja Organic Kombucha ($4)- Suja just released their organic kombuchas and I have tried every flavor… All amazing!!! I prefer these over the other brands because they are boosted with functional adaptogens like Schizandra and Ashwagandha. Loading up at Target and giving them away in stockings with some champagne for Christmas morning Booch-mosas. It’s a bubbly probiotic party in your mouth. Also, LMK if you can think of a better way to combine kombucha and mimosa….
- Bob’s Red Mill Cooking Mixes & Flour ($4+)- Odds are if you are reading this guide you know of someone or are someone who loves to cook. This means using lots of flour and baking mixes throughout the holidays. I loaded up on some of my favorites from Bob’s Red Mill for myself and to give out as gifts. Some of my favs are the Paleo Baking Flour, Super-Fine Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Gluten Free Pancake Mix, Gluten Free Flour and Bread Mixes. Perfect for a gift for someone who is gluten free too!!
- NUCO Coconut Liquid Coconut Oil ($8)- Nuco has some of the best coconut products out there. I love their wraps and oils. This liquid coconut oil is a game changer because it’s liquid at room temp so it’s super easy to measure and pour. Everyone loves coconut oil…. Use code HAPPYCARISSA for 15% off the entire site!
- Gingerbread RX Bar (12) ($26)- These Gingerbread RX Bars are the most perfect stocking stuffer. Winter flavors, cute packaging, and REAL ingredients. Buy a 12 pack to add to stockings and to decorate gifts!