Vegetarian meals can be just as amazing as any other! Black bean sweet potato burgers is what’s for dinner (and lunch and dinner again). Recipe makes about 10 burgers – perf for meal prepping!
Sweet Potato Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 1/2 cup steamed sweet potato with skins removed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp green onion chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion salt
- salt & pepper
- avocado oil
- toppings: lettuce, tomato, avocado, ketchup
Mash black beans with a fork or potato masher. Add in remaining ingredients, combine well then form into patties.
Heat a drizzle of avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook for 4-6 minutes each side. Serve with desired toppings!