I absolutely LOVE putting together these gift guides for you every year! I’m switching it up this year and doing FIVE different gift guides. You are sure to find something for everyone on your list with these. Starting it off with the complete guide for the Fancy Foodie in your life.
- Hu Kitchen Paleo Chocolate ($5-$7 per bar) – I know you see me eating this chocolate on the reg because it’s seriously sooo freaking good! It does get pricey, which makes it the perfect gift/stocking stuffer. Who doesn’t love healthy chocolate? Get festive with the Crunchy Mint flavor!
- Thrive Market Membership ($59.95) – It’s the gift that keeps on giving!! Thrive Market Memberships cost $59.95 a year, but it saves me HUNDREDS of dollars every time I place an order! Their prices are the lowest out there, pus for each membership, you are also sponsoring a free membership for a low-income family. How cool is that?
- Pressed Juicery 7 Day Gummy Bear Cleanse ($23) – I love this as an “add on” gift or a cute gift for a healthy coworker. I will cleanse with gummy bears any day!
- Daily Harvest Plant Based Cookie Dough ($48 for 3 boxes of 12) – These are the CUTEST gifts for anyone that loves cookies (and cookie dough because you totally don’t even have to bake them!!). The boxes are super cute and they have the cutest/funny sayings under each cookie. They ship all over the US for FREE! They are the perfect gift.
- Jot & Mark Recipe Box ($16.99) – Long before the days I posted all my recipes on my blog, I used a tin recipe box for all my creations. This adds a pop of color to your kitchen and comes with tons of recipe cards and dividers. Such a cute gift for a chef or foodie!!
- The Truffleist Truffle Salt ($12) – This fancy salt will impress anyone – the perfect addition to pizza and pasta!
- Cali’flour Foods Pizza Crust Starter Pack with Pizza Pan ($48.85) – These are the BEST cauliflower pizza crusts, but they are a bit pricey! Gift your favorite healthy foodie a starter pack that includes the perfect pizza pan (makes it extra crispy). I definitely bought some for my friends and myself hehe!
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook ($20) – Healthy, delcious vegetarian recipes complied into one adorable little book. Not only do I get so much inspo from this book, it makes a super cute addition to your kitchen or coffee table. Some of my favorite recipes from this book are the Artichoke Crostinis with Mint Pesto and Poblano Quesadillas. YUM!!!
Hope you enjoy and find some yummy gifts for your loved ones or even yourself!