If you have been following me, you probably know that my latest obsession is all natural skin and beauty products. It’s insane how many chemicals we put on and IN our bodies every day. These beauty products are all natural, cruelty free, organic and have been personally approved and LOVED by me! I think this is my favorite gift guide of the year – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- Cocokind Collective Tinted Moisture Stick ($20 for 3) – I am obsessed with these moisture sticks (and everything about this brand!). I use the MyMatcha stick for an all over moisturizer/lipbalm, the Turmeric stick for a spot treatment and the MacaBeet is the perfect blush or tinted lip balm. Cannot recommend this stuff enough!!!
- Jade Roller Set ($24) – One of the few beauty products I cannot live without! I will not get on a plane without my jade roller. The jade stone stays cold against your skin and reduces puffiness, redness, wrinkles and under eye circles. If you don’t have one, you NEED to buy one for yourself too!
- Honest Hazel Eye Gels ($14.95 for 3 sets) – These under eye gels are all natural but that doesn’t mean they aren’t packed with nature’s most powerful ingredients! A combination of Cactus Collagen, Vitamin C & E, Aloe and Arbutin combat wrinkles, puffiness, dryness, hyper-pigmentation, and increases circulation. They are perfect for traveling!!
- Milk + Honey Products Gift Set ($50) – I cannot say enough good things about this brand! My bathroom looks like its set up for a catalog shoot for these products. Truly obsessed! Their gift sets are amazing or create your own box – my favorites are their body oil, body creme, and body polish. Everything comes in a super beautiful box so there’s no need to even wrap it! Just throw a bow on and you are good to go. My code “brocc20” gets you 20% off their whole site!!
- Further Food Collagen Peptides ($19.95) – Beauty begins on the inside! Taking collagen daily can reduce wrinkles, increase skin moisture, help strengthen hair and nails, while also supporting gut health and joint and bone health. They have super cute gift sets on their site right now too! Use code “brocc” for 15% off their whole site!!
- Orgaid Organic Sheet Masks ($22 for 4) – I LOVE A GOOD SHEET MASK! Anyone else?? These are perfect for traveling or anytime your skin needs some extra love. These are all natural and work like a charm. These are perfect to throw in with a bottle of wine and a candle for the perfect “night in” mini gift basket.
- Cocokind Organic Brow Balm ($13) -Who doesn’t want full, luscious brows these days? I love using this balm before bed to help my brows grow and YES it actually works! It’s packed with nutrients and antioxidants for your hair follicles and it also improves circulation, all of which promotes thick and healthy brows. It is slightly tinted using organic raw cacao powder so it is perfect for styling your brows as well!
- Facial Lounge Antioxidant Creme ($48) – I use this antioxidant creme every single night and I swear it makes my skin glow! It also saves my skin from dryness. All of the Facial Lounge products are vegan and cruelty free too which makes it the perfect gift for your animal loving beauty queen!
I am so excited for you to gift (and hopefully try) these amazing skincare products! I hope you and your loved ones are just as obsessed as I am!