I love getting fancy in the kitchen, but expensive cookware and appliances just aren’t something I spend my money on. I’m more of a clothes and shoes person LOL. Come Christmas time, I always have a few kitchen items on my list. Here are some of my most wanted items as well as things I have and LOVE!
- Staub Dutch Oven ($240) – I had this on my gift guide last year and yet still no one has bought it for me…. WTF? Kidding, but this dutch oven is not only the highest quality you can buy, but it is so pretty! I love the white and gold knob. Perfect for slow cooking soup and stews this winter!
- Mesh Reusable Grocery Bags ($12 for 4) – You know these are my FAV! I discovered these amazing bags when shopping online at Anthropologie. Instead of spending $20 per bag, I did some Amazon searching and found this 4 pack for half the price! Not only are they super cute, but they are functional and can expand to fit all of your groceries! I use 2 for my weekly grocery run and I also use them for a beach bag that won’t get loaded with sand.
- Instant Pot 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker ($119.95) – This is on my wish list this year! My mom has one and it is so cool! It’s basically a slow cooker but it gets the job done in 20 minutes – it’s amazing! Here’s all the kitchen tools it replaces: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer. I’m sold!
- Chrissy Teigen “Cravings: Hungry For More” Cookbook ($18) – I relate to Chrissy Teigen on a spiritual level. You guys all see the side of me that is cooking healthy veggie-filled meals, but don’t get me wrong I love ALL FOOD!! I don’t discriminate. I eat carbs, gluten, butter, cheese, ALL OF IT! This cookbook is filled with the most amazing guilty pleasure recipes (not that you should feel guilty about eating ANYTHING). My personal favorite? The Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Breakfast Bake. Yeah…. It’s insane.
- Cast Iron Skillet ($25) – This skillet is my #1. It makes everything so nice and crispy without having to use tons of oil. It comes pre-seasoned so you don’t have to worry about doing it yourself. Plus, the price cannot be beat! It’s my trick to making the PERFECT crispy salmon. It makes the perfect “fancy” yet inexpensive gift.
- Gourmia 5 Qt. Air Fryer ($60) – I have been on an Air Frying frenzy lately. I am absolutely loving making everything super crispy in my air fryer, plus everything cooks soo much faster than in the oven. I highly recommend this brand – it can be found as Costco as well!
- Waffle Maker ($26) – Waffles are basically just pancakes with syrup traps. This waffle maker is all you need for perfect waffles in 60 seconds! Pair it with some Birch Benders Paleo Waffle Mix and Parker’s Real Maple Syrup for the cutest gift!
- Sous Vide Precision Cooker ($99) – Another item on my wish list! And when I say wish list I mean I know already got it from my mom because no one in my family can keep a damn secret. Anyway (lol), I am so excited about this because I am low key scared of under cooking meat always. This ensures you cook the meat perfectly every time. Plus its soooo fancy it will totally impress whoever you gift it to!
I hope you all love these gift ideas! There is truly something for everyone who loves to spend their time in the kitchen.