OK, OK, I know this is a food blog but I LOVE cute clothes and cute workout gear. I could never be a fashion blogger because I only put makeup on like once a week, but sometimes I like to pretend LOL. This gift guide is kind of a random array of my closet staples and things I am totally obsessed with. Any stylish gal would LOVE all of these gift ideas. Hope you love it!
- Austin Active Wear ($38+) – My girl Katie Austin came out with the cutest workout clothes!! They have such fun prints and they are super high quality (and they don’t fall down while you workout!). I would be totally fine with one of each of the sets… 😉
- Adidas Fleece Zip-Front Track Jacket ($85) – Currently on my wish list! This is the CUTEST cozy jacket that can be worn with your workout gear or with jeans and sneakers for a chic causal look.
- Kopari Coconut Body Glow ($42) – No outfit is complete without hydrated, glowing skin. Kopari’s shimmer infused coconut oil saves my skin from dryness and gives me a nice subtle glow. The perfect stocking stuffer!
- Set and Stones Customized Necklace ($101) – Basically all my jewelry comes from here! It is all handmade in San Diego by the cutest little lady, who happens to be a good friend of mine. I wear her jewelry 24/7 and it withstands workouts, showers, you name it! The best quality and I love supporting women owned small businesses!
- Dolce Vita “Aven” Mules ($130) – I wear these at least 3 times a week – they are my all time favorite shoes! They are so comfy and always take my jeans and t-shirt uniform from boring to adorable in seconds!
- Van De Vort Cozy Jackets ($83+) – I just bought this jacket and I’ve already worn it so many times. It’s cozy, makes my plain outfit super cute and looks way more expensive than it was! Use my code “broccyourbody10” for 10% the whole site!
- RingHero Wristband ($20) – Whenever I’m squeezing in a workout at lunch or after work, I never want to scratch up my engagement ring or expensive jewelry and I definitely don’t want to throw it in my gym bag because that will be the last time I see it! I love my RingHero wrist band so I can still “wear” my jewelry without ruining it or losing it!
- Coed Active ($100 for a 2 piece set) – This LA based workout gear company has the highest quality and CUTEST sets ever. Just $100 for two pieces, it makes the perfect gift that seems WAY pricier than it is! I love my set and wear it ALL the time!