Well my 5 minute dinner just turned into one of my new favorite meals! All of the random food in our fridge created one of the best stir fries I have ever had. You really don’t need much to make this 5 Minute Spicy Beef Stir Fry, but let me tell you it tastes like Chinese takeout x 1000! We served it over my coconut rice and it was seriously heavenly! Makes enough for leftovers which is ideal for office lunches. I’m telling you, this is your new favorite dinner!!!
5 Minute Spicy Beef Stir Fry
- 1 lb organic grass fed ground beef or any protein
- 2 cups broccoli roughly chopped
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white mushrooms chopped
- 1 tbsp minced or crushed ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Spicy Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sambal, sriracha, or chili paste optional
In a large pan or wok, heat Chosen Foods Spicy Sesame oil over medium/high heat.
Add in your veggies and ginger and saute for about 2-3 minutes.
Add ground beef, soy sauce, and hot sauce and break up the beef with a wooden spoon. Saute until cooked through, draining any excess liquid.
Serve on top of coconut rice or plain white or brown rice.
For Whole30 use coconut aminos and sambal.