More cheese pleaseeee! Is there anything more beautiful than a fully loaded charcuterie board?! These boards are so easy to put together, but you have to make sure you have all the right types of ingredients and you have to know your cheeses. Let’s get right to it and break it down shall we
Follow these steps to make the perfect charcuterie board!
1. First things first: Cheese baby! I always have a sharp cheddar, creamy brie (with jam or honey on top), crumbly goat, and something mild like Gouda. Check out my highlights on Instagram for my favorite cheeses from Trader Joe’s!
2. Now we need vessels to transport the cheese into your mouth. I’m talking crackers and bread. I love a variety of crackers (multigrain, crispbreads, gluten free crackers, the more the merrier). I always buy a baguette to cut up as well! You can also add some veggies for another dipping option.
3. Meat! I always do salami and prosciutto – my two favs!
4. Dip baby, dip! In case someone isn’t a fan of dairy, I always have hummus and dips that they can enjoy as well! Plus its great with the meat and cheeses as well.
5. Fruit & Nuts! Grapes are a must! I added some strawberries too. Added some almonds on the side for an added crunch. I usually always too cornichons too (mini pickles) but forgot to grab them. Jam and olives are always welcome as well.
6. Sweets! I always throw in some chocolate bark for reasons that I feel are obvious enough to not have to explain.
It’s that easy! Just assemble in order of the steps above and you are on your way to seriously impressing your guests. Check out my stories for the step by step. Enjoy!