It’s time for gift giving (and receiving hehe) and like every year, I’ve rounded up my absolute favorite things (and a couple things that are on my list!) to share with you all! I hope you love it.
None of these products are sponsored. Just items I have & love, things on my wish list and items that I will be gifting!
Holiday Gift Guide
1. Theragun G3 ($399)– You’ve seen me post about it enough. It’s the BEST!|
2. Cheetah Apron CB2 ($44.95)- This is on my wish list! I’m a sucker for anything animal print.
3. Gourmia Air Fryer ($69.99)– I got my aunt and uncle an air fryer last year and they said it was their all time favorite gift! This is the brand I have and the one I always gift!
4. Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer Kit ($199)– Obsessed with mine. Saves you so much time which is always a win in my book.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Palette ($53)– Put it on your list and get it for every girl you know. Just trust me. I never wore eye shadow until I bought this and now I’m obsessed! “
6. Gravity Blanket ($249)– Cannot. Live. Without.
7. InstantPot ($79)– Such a great gift for anyone that loves cooking. Such a game changer!
8. St Eve Jewelry– You can never have enough jewels. This site is my favorite for good quality, affordable jewelry. I got a discount code for you all until the end of December! It is BYB20 for 20% off!
9. Stay by Cori Samuel– I have a piece from them and I always get so many compliments on it! It is a really special gift and can adapt to most home decor! My code is CARISSA20.
10. Calphalon Knife Set ($159)– I own these and they are a GAME CHANGER. My favorite kitchen item for sure.
Gifts Under $50 & Stocking Stuffers
1. Art Deco Gable Double Old Fashioned Glasses ($11.98)– I have never gotten so many compliments when I posted these glasses! They would be the perfect gift with a bottle of whiskey. So cute!
2. Kopari Coconut Melt ($28)– A staple in my bathroom. I use this after every shower to keep my skin moisturized. Perfect gift!
3. Further Food Chocolate Collagen ($19.95+)– I always gift these for stocking stuffers! Code is BROCC for a discount.
4. Baublebar Custom Phone Case ($78)– Just ordered myself one… These are too cute!!!
5. The Defined Dish Cookbook ($21)– My girl Alex just came out with her first cookbook and it looks AMAZING! Perorder it for a gift for your favorite healthy foodie or anyone doing Whole30 in January! Click here to download a printable gift note.
5. Kopari Coconut Melt ($28)– A staple in my bathroom. I use this after every shower to keep my skin moisturized. Perfect gift!
6. Stasher Bag ($10+)– I loooove these! I would be so happy if my stocking was just filled with these. I think that means I’m getting old….
7. Perfect Bar Cups ($24)– Gotta throw some healthy sweets in your stocking, you know? Their PB cups are my jam. $24 for a package of 8 online or they sell at Whole Foods!
8. Ice Roller ($13.99)– I use this daily. Everyone must own one. Great for puffiness and inflammation.
9. Cocokind Vitamin C Serum ($18)– One of my favorite affordable skincare products. I use it every morning and evening for hydrated, bright skn!
10. Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies ($39+)– Give the gift of relaxation! These are another perfect stocking stuffer. Code is BROCC for a discount!