I don’t even know what to say. These are the freaking bestttttt so ooey gooey and delicious and the added peppermint makes them the perfect holiday treat. Gluten, dairy and refined sugar free (minus the M&Ms and candy canes). Plzzzzz make them you won’t regret. Unbelievable.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BROWNIES
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut or monk fruit sugar
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 cup almond butter (or any nut butter will work – just make sure it’s all natural and a runny consistency)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp almond flour (any flour should work)
- 2 scoops @furtherfood chocolate collagen (3 tbsp cacao powder would work as a substitute)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
Combine wet and dry ingredients in two separate bowls then combine together.
Add some chocolate chunks and pour into a well greased baking pan.
Top with peppermint M&Ms and crushed candy canes and bake for 18-20ish minutes. Be careful not to over bake it! You want them moist and gooey!