While most of us are staying home this summer, there are still plenty of ways to get outside and stay safe while still enjoying the sunshine! There are also a few of us that may have to travel for work or other obligations, so I am rounding up my absolute favorite “on-the-go” friendly products that will help keep you safe, healthy and happy this summer!
- Chocolate Collagen Stick Packs, Further Food– Everyone knows my obsession with collagen and Further Food made it SO easy to take their chocolate-y, protein packed collagen with you everywhere you go! I keep these in my bag ALWAYS and pour them right into my coffee or even warm water for a protein boost that tastes literally like the most decadent hot chocolate. Collagen is great for your hair, skin and nails, but even equally as important, it helps with gut health which is imperative for supporting a healthy immune system. Use my code BROCC15 for a discount on their whole site!
- Breathable Face Mask, Bella + Canvas– WEAR A MASK anytime you are in public. If you find them uncomfortable, you probably aren’t wearing the right one. No problem, order these. My favorites I have tried so far!!
- Greens Powder, Athletic Greens– If you have missed my rants on my IG stories about Athletic Greens, here’s a quick summary. It’s the shit. Take it in the morning on an empty stomach to start your day with TONS of greens, vitamins, minerals, herbs, probiotics, digestive enzymes… basically all you need to stay healthy on the go. I have the monthly subscription, but if you use this link you get free travel packs with your order!
- Turmeric Supplement, Further Food– I am NOT claiming I’m an expert here, but there have been TONS of studies on how turmeric supports a healthy immune system and I have been taking it every single day lately. Highly suggest this one from Further Food because it has 30x the potency as ordinary turmeric powder, my code is BROCC15.
- Daily Multi Vitamin, Ritual– I weirdly look forward to taking these every day because of the minty aftertaste! They have 9 carefully curated nutrients in each capsule, clean ingredients and a no nausea deisgn so you can take them on an empty stomach without feeling icky. Obsessed! My code for these is CARISSA10.
- CBD Capsules, Equilibria– I won’t go anywhere without my CBD baby. I have been obsessed with this brand for the past few months! Code is BROCCYOURBODY.
- Ice Roller, Amazon– If I am going on a weekend trip and I know I will be drinking, my ice roller is my BFF. Again, I know I talk about this allll the time on my stories, but you guys. It’s a game changer.
- SPF, Cocokind– ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN! Cocokind just launched their new SPF and I have worn it every day since.
- Coconut Lip Glossy, Kopari– When I say there’s always a minimum of two of these in my bag, I am not lying. A super pretty gloss that also hydrates your lips!
- AirPods Pro, Apple– How else are we supposed to listen to Folklore? But honestly I always forget my headphones so hopefully this helps someone.