Why haven’t I done this sooner?! This Chopped Salad Pizza is what dreams are made of 😍 The perfect date night meal or for when you’re craving pizza but need some greens! Aka my forever mood. I used Grain Free Flatbread Mix- my go to lately for pizza & wraps. The ingredients are squeaky clean and it tastes DELISH! 😋
Chopped Salad Pizza
- 2 flatbreads
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1/3 cup garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup cucumbers chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup low moisture mozzarella chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup salami chopped
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced or crushed
- Pinch of dried oregano salt & pepper
Top flatbreads with sauce and cheese and broil for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Toss the salad ingredients together with the dressing.
Serve on top of the pizza and top with grated parm!