This recipe 🙌🏼 When I tell you this is one of the best things I’ve EVER made….. DO NOT sleep on it y’all.
Fall Harvest Bowl with Maple Sage Dressing
Servings 1 serving
Maple Sage Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 7 sage leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Pinch of salt and pepper
For the bowl (measure with your heart):
- Mixed greens
- Rotisserie chicken or chickpeas for vegetarian
- Shredded white cheddar I used unexpected cheddar from TJ’s
- Honeycrisp apple
- Roasted sweet potato or butternut squash
Blend together all ingredients for the salad dressing. You can also finely mince the sage and garlic then shake it up in a mason jar or small container with a lid.
Assemble the salad as shown. For the sweet potatoes, I baked them at 400 for about 20 minutes. Just coated in avocado oil and seasoned with salt and pepper!
I like to add dressing to the greens and then over top the salad once it’s done! So good.