Summer on a plate 🥰 These Zucchini Corn Fritters use simple, seasonal ingredients but they are incredibly flavorful and versatile. I love having them for lunch, breakfast with an egg on top, or on top of a salad. You must make!
Zucchini Corn Fritters
- 2 medium-sized zucchini grated
- 1 ear of corn kernels removed
- 2 tbsp minced shallot or red onion
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour it will still work without it
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt & pepper plus more to top. These guys love salt 🙂
- Neutral oil for frying
- Greek yogurt basil & paprika to top
Place the shredded zucchini in a dish towel or cheesecloth and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
Place the fry zucchini in a bowl and gently combine with the corn, shallot, egg, parmesan, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
Heat just enough oil to fully coat a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add a dollop of the mixture to the pan and flatten with a spatula. They take about 2-3 minutes each side to cook and turn golden brown. Add enough oil to coat the pan as you cook each batch. Serve with Greek yogurt, basil and paprika on top.