I’m not usually one for a dessert cocktail but this Key Lime Pie Margarita is the perfect balance of tart, sweet and boozy 👌🏼 And the graham cracker rim… I’m in heaven. I will be sipping these for the remainder of the year byeeee 💚🍰
Key Lime Pie Margarita
- 3 oz blanco tequila
- 2 oz Cointreau or orange liqueur
- 4 oz canned full fat coconut milk shake it well! or sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz key lime juice regular works too
- Zest from 1 lime
- 1 oz agave omit if using sweetened condensed milk
- Dash of cinnamon to top
- Crushed graham cracker and agave for the rim
Rim your glasses with a small amount of agave and then the graham cracker crumbs.
Fill up a shaker halfway with ice then add the tequila, Cointreau, coconut milk, lime juice and zest, and agave. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds. Strain over ice and garnish with more lime zest, a dash of cinnamon and a lime wheel.