One way you can definitely get me to watch football is to sit me down with a personal bowl of spinach artichoke dip 👍🏼 I made a healthier version of the classic and added some extra protein by using Greek yogurt which still gives it that delicious creaminess without the empty calories. It also takes about 15 minutes to throw together and doesn’t require turning on your oven (hello September heat wave). Hope you enjoy it!
Healthier Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups full fat Greek yogurt sour cream works too
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tbsp jalapeños minced (depending on spice level)
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and excess moisture squeezed out
- Tortilla chips to serve
In a saucepan over medium heat, add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, parmesan, salt and pepper. Whisk together until melted and smooth.
Stir in the garlic, jalapeños, spinach, and artichokes. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is very hot.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.