The Holidays are here already! I guess time flies when it was the worst year of all time LOL. Let’s close it out on a good note with some PRESENTS! I wanted to include small businesses as well as affordable gifts for everyone. There’s a mix of everything on here so I hope you can find something to gift and some ideas for your own wish list! xx
In the Kitchen
- Nespresso Vertuo & Milk Frother– Couldn’t even make it one day without my Nespresso. It’s honestly very reasonably priced and I linked it on Bed Bath & Beyond because they always have 20% coupons lol.
- Cheese Board– I love the idea of making someone a cheese board for a dinner party and having the cheese board be their gift. Like how cute is that?? I don’t think I will be attending any dinner parties this year but this still makes a great gift.
- Sous Vide– I love my sous vide and it is the perfect gift for the beginner or advanced chef! Easy to use and it’s something that a lot of people don’t already have. I got mine as an Xmas gift and I use it all the time!
- Mumgry Nut Butter– Hear me out. Pistachio Chocolate Almond Butter. SO GOOD!! Plus Mumgry is a Black owned small business!
- Always Pan– Obsessed with this pan! It is super nonstick and also looks super cute on the stove top. Another plus, it was founded by a badass immigrant woman and their team is majority immigrant or first-generation females. GIRL POWER!
- Immersion Blender– You all know how much I use my immersion blender. I feel like a lot of people don’t own them which makes them a great gift. I use mine for soups, sauces, smoothies, and more.
- Smeg Toaster– The cutest toaster ever. It’s a staple in my own kitchen and I already bought another one as a gift for my best friend!
- Wine Glasses– I get so many compliments on these wine glasses! They are classy, but a little edgy! Perfect to pair with a nice bottle of wine.
- HyperChiller– Where are my iced coffee lovers at?? This little gadget is a game changer ya’ll. It chills your hot coffee in just 60 seconds. I’m obsessed.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven– Starting off with a splurge, but it is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook. Not only is it beautiful, it will literally last forever! Perfect for soups, stews, casseroles, and more.
BEAUTY & WELLNESS
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen– The best sunscreen on earth. I use this every day and it makes the perfect gift for anyone that is obsessive about their skincare. It will be their new favorite product!
- Equilibria CBD Set– Love these gift sets from Equilibria! All of their products also come with a 1 on 1 dosage consultation. My code is BROCCYOURBODY.
- Miranda Frye Gigi Chain– I wear this every day! So cute, minimal and you never have to take it off.
- Theragun Mini– The absolute perfect gift for literally anyone. It’s the best massager plus it is portable so you can take it with you anywhere!
- Silk Mask by Silkkin– Another small business we can support! These silk masks are the best EVER!
- Beauty Fridge– My sister got me this for Christmas last year and I love it! I keep my jade roller, sheet masks, and other skincare in it to keep cold.
- Golde Matcha Kit– This Matcha Kit makes the best gift, plus Golde is a small Black owned business!
- Everything Chain– This mask chain is so cute and chic! It is water-proof and tarnish resistant and can also be used as a necklace or bracelet. Plus you are supporting a small, Black-owned business- Kira is the sweetest ever!!
- Pillow Talk Lip Set– My favorite lip color that looks good on literally everyone.
- Facial in a Bottle– Another thing I cannot live without. My skin has changed dramatically since using this product. Code is BROCC20 for 20% off!
- The Dry Bar Double-Shot Blow Dryer Brush– I am truly obsessed with this Blow Dryer Brush from Dry Bar. Makes the perfect gift!
- Brooklinen Robe– If you want to feel like you are in a hotel or spa every day, put this on your wish list. My code is CARISSA20 for $20 off your order of $100 or more!
- Knit Beanie– Love this beanie from Amazon! It is sooo cozy and chic.
- USB Candle Lighter– The description says it all. A MUST.
- Tree Farm Candle– This candle smells like A DREAM. Shop small and use code LOVEBROCC for 15% off sitewide on Van De Vort!
- Facial Lounge Pore Clarifying Cleanser– Cannot live without this face wash. It is THE BEST!
- Tarot Card Set– I have this tarot card set from Jessica Stone and I am obsessed! Plus you are supporting an amazing woman and her small business.
- By Chari Ashli Anklet– I love anklets and I feel like not that many people wear them! I love this brand because it is super classic and high quality, plus it is a small Black-owned business.
- Liquid IV Immune Support– Hydration + Immune Support! Perfect to add on to a gift or for stockings. Code is BROCCYOURBODY.
- Further Food Immune Support– Give the gift of a strong immune system. Code is BROCC for 15% off Further Food’s whole site. I also love their collagen and all their supplements.
- Oral Essentials White Strips– Love these non-toxic white strips! Great for senstive teeth too. Code is BROCC15 for 15% off!
- Pecan RX Bars– I am usually not a protein bar type of gal, but these… these are different. Perfect for a stocking stuffer!
- Kween and Co Granola Butter– My favorite small business to support! Get yourself and your friends some granola butter this season and change some lives, ok?
- Kopari Lip Glossy– Always in my purse. Always a great gift idea! Code is BROCC20 for 20% off their whole site.
Hope you enjoy and Happy Holidays! xx