If someone asked me to make them a healthy meal that was also delicious and crave-worthy, I would without a doubt make my Arugula Quinoa Salad with Green Goddess dressing. The dressing is so easy to whip up in a small blender!
Arugula Quinoa Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Arugula Quinoa Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
- 4 oz shrimp or protein of choice
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 avocado cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp pistachios de-shelled
- 2 oz goat cheese
- Kosher salt & pepper
Green Goddess Dressing (3-4 servings):
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayo or Greek yogurt
- Pinch of kosher salt & pepper
- For the dressing, blend all ingredients together. Store in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add a drizzle of oil and add your shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- I add my cherry tomatoes in the same pan to blister for about 5 minutes.
- Toss the arugula in your dressing. Add quinoa, avocado, charred tomatoes, pistachios, cranberries, shrimp, and goat cheese. Top with more dressing and freshly cracked pepper.