Hi McDonald’s it’s me again… Give the people what they want! Bring the Snack Wraps back!!! Anyways, until they do you can get your fix with this healthified version! Soooo yummy.
Crispy Chicken Snack Wrap
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut or tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 3-5 tbsp avocado oil
- Flour tortillas I used @sietefoods almond flour tortillas
- Romaine lettuce
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Ranch dressing
- In a small, shallow bowl whisk the egg until combined.
- On a large plate or bowl, combine flours and spices.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg mixture then the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium heat.
- Add in the breaded chicken, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until they’re golden and cooked through. Place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Heat up your tortillas and assemble the snack wrap by adding cheese, lettuce, a chicken tender and drizzling with ranch!