THE BEST SALMON EVER. I was honestly in a funk all day and I put some tunes on (Harry’s House obvi) and made myself a healthy dinner and I feel 7000x better. So crazy how therapeutic cooking can be ☺️ You MUST make this one!!!!
Crispy Honey Salmon
- 1 lb salmon skin removed
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour optional
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce or sriracha I used @flybyjing chili crisp
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sesame seeds & Green onion to top
- Start by making the sauce. Whisk together the honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar and garlic. Set aside.
- Cut the salmon into bite sized pieces and toss in tapioca flour (optional).
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil. Once hot, add the salmon and sear for 2 minutes or until golden and crispy. Flip the salmon, add the sauce and reduce heat to medium.
- Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Top with sesame seeds and green onion. I also served with white rice, edamame, spinach, cucumber and avocado.