A hearty salad is exactly what I needed after NYC. This Farro & Pomegranate Salad is also perfect for meal prep and office lunches- just keep the dressing separated until you’re ready to eat! You guys are going to be OBSESSED 🤍
Farro & Pomegranate Salad
- 1 cup cooked farro rice, quinoa or any grain work too
- 4 cups or two large handfuls of arugula
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Cook farro according to package & let cool. You can also toast the walnuts if you’d like in a skillet over medium heat with a drizzle of oil. Toss until lightly browned and toasted (careful not to burn!).
- Combine all ingredients and add your dressing when ready to serve. I like to eat it with a squeeze of extra lemon on top too! Makes 2 servings or 4 as a side.