The perfect spring side for your Easter or Passover celebration! These Honey Roasted Carrots are in the rotation for me year round- they’re just so damn good. I always have fun with the toppings but some fresh parsley, creamy cheese, and crunchy pistachios are always a winning combo. The size of your carrots will vary the cooking time a bit so make sure to adjust if you have particularly large or small carrots. I promise once you make these you’ll be revisiting the recipe again and again!
Honey Roasted Carrots
- 2 large bunches of organic carrots peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1-2 oz crumbled goat or feta cheese
- 2-3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Flakey salt to finish
- Cut the thin ends off your carrots, then cut them into 2 inch pieces. Cut the pieces in half again longways.
- Toss the carrots in olive oil, honey, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange in one even layer on a large baking sheet and cover with foil.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes until the carrots are soft and tender, but not mushy.
- Top with fresh parsley, goat or feta cheese crumbles, and chopped pistachios. Season to taste with flakey salt.