If you haven’t had the absolute pleasure of enjoying the Chinese Chicken Salad from California Chicken Cafe, I’m here to change ya life 🙌🏼 I order this salad at least once a week and I justify it by the fact that LIZZO does too. We’re basically the same person. This remake tastes just like the real thing I really impressed myself with this. Dressing is 1000/10. MAKE IT ASAP!
CCC Chinese Chicken Salad
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges fresh or canned
- 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup crunchy noodles or wonton strips
- 1 cup cooked fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or any neutral oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh mandarin or orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Pinch of kosher salt and pepper
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Assemble your salad and toss in the dressing. Top with more freshly cracked black pepper.