Oh wow, I am having myself a Monday 🤩 I was so excited to make Chicken Avocado Burritos, but the cassava @sietefoods tortillas were too tiny (swipe to see a real life burrito for ants) so I made tacos! Counting down until the burrito size tortillas are back so I can make this in burrito form. Regardless of what form they’re in, this meal is jam packed with flavor and are the perfect week night meal! Also, if you haven’t tried my copycat Chipotle chicken recipe, now is the time 👌🏼
Chicken Avocado Tacos
- 1 lb chicken breast or thighs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 small jalapeño diced
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano, salt & pepper
- shredded cheese
- fajita veggies (I did sautéd red bell pepper and white onion)
- Greek yogurt
- pico de Gallo
- lime @ashlandhardseltzer
- Marinate 1 lb chicken breast or thighs for 30 minutes to 24 hours in the following mixture: avocado oil, white vinegar, cilantro, jalapeño, juice from a lime, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt & pepper.
- Cook as you prefer- I used my sous vide and cooked it at 150 degrees for an hour then pan seared it to get a little crisp action.
- Heat up your tortillas for a few seconds on each side then add shredded cheese, fajita veggies, diced chicken, avocado, Greek yogurt, pico de Gallo, and cilantro. Served with a lime @ashlandhardseltzer!