Made the BEST Crispy Chicken Tacos tonight and they were so quick and easy to make!! 🌮 I tried something different this time around and visited the @AmazonFresh grocery store to get everything I needed and was in grocery store HEAVEN!
Crispy Chicken Tacos
SERVES: 6 tacos
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 6 tortillas
- Avocado oil spray
- Kosher salt
- Hot sauce
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, taco seasoning, sour cream, salsa, and cheese until combined. Add the mixture to one half of the tortillas and fold the taco in half.
- Spray each side with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- I air fried them at 400 for 3-5 minutes, or you could bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Add toppings and enjoy!