The polls are in and I’m SO glad Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs won OMG 😛 Do not sleep on this one you guys… an absolute 10/10 and it’s sooo easy to make! If you don’t have a grill it can easily be done on a cast iron pan. Enjoy!!!
Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp honey I used @zabs hot honey 🔥
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients for the marinade.
- Pour over your chicken thighs leaving 2-3 tbsp aside for later. Refrigerate for 1 hour up to overnight.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes each side at about 400 degrees.
- Once you flip them, brush with the additional marinade/sauce.
- That’s it! Serve with grilled veggies and potatoes.