Here’s your pumpkin recipe! Yes you get one this year. I’m not contributing to the pumpkin overkill, but I can promise you’re going to love this Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup regular sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter at room temp
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp cold butter cut into small cubes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan with oil.
- First make the crumble by combining all ingredients in a bowl with your hands until it forms a crumble. Set aside.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- With a whisk, hand mixer or in stand mixer, combine the brown sugar, regular sugar, maple syrup and eggs until frothy. Add in the remaining wet ingredients and combine well.
- Add in the dry ingredients until just combined. Add to the baking pan and top with the crumble. Bake for about 30 minutes. Serve warm with a cup of coffee 🥰