Always making 🔥 recipes when I’m with my bestie @olive.eeeats 😉 Made this Caprese Pasta Salad last night and I could not stop eating it you guys. It’s perfect for for dinner with some grilled chicken or as a side for your summer BBQ!
I also asked you all what you wanted to talk about on stories yesterday (other than food obvi) and I’m excited to address some fun topics with you guys. Get ready for more honest af reviews and tips from me!
Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 8 oz box of pasta I used Banza Penne
- 1 12 oz container mozzarella balls I used the marinated ones from Trader Joe's
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped + more to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Balsamic glaze to serve
Cook pasta according to package. Rinse with cool water.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients listed above except the balsamic glaze. Toss well to combine and season to taste.
Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and some more fresh basil