You know it’s going to be a good night when you wrap up dinner with an Espresso Martini. Added a little bit of peppermint to give this classic cocktail a holiday twist. Oh, and don’t forget the candy cane rim!!
Peppermint Espresso Martini
Servings 1 drink
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 2 oz espresso you can use cold brew too, chilled
- 1 oz Creme de cacao white
- 1/2 oz half & half or milk alternative I used oat milk
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Crushed candy cane + honey for the rim
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
Coat the rim of the glass in honey then in the crushed candy canes.
Strain mixture into a martini glass and enjoy!