A lot of people have an aversion towards green beans, but I feel like it because they have never had them cooked right. By sauteing them in a hot pan with some garlic and then topping them with some grated Parmesan, you’re sure to fall in love. These are super easy to make and go great with pretty much anything! I love pairing them with a chicken stir fry or crispy salmon. They even fit in great on the Thanksgiving table!
Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
SERVES: 4 servings
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add your olive oil or butter then your green beans. Saute for 6-7 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking (I like mine a little softer).
- When the green beans have about 1-2 more minutes left to cook, add your garlic and season to taste.
- Top with lemon zest and Parmesan cheese.