There’s just something about a classic wedge salad, but the chunky blue cheese dressing is just not it for me. That’s how the Green Goddess Wedge Salad was born. It can be served as a fancy steakhouse-style side or even a yummy lunch with some grilled chicken or shrimp! You will LOVE!
Green Goddess Wedge Salad
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce cut into 4 wedges
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 radishes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Roquefort/blue cheese crumbled
- Lemon wedges & fresh black pepper to serve
Green Goddess Dressing:
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayo or Greek yogurt
- Pinch of kosher salt & pepper
- For the dressing, blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Store in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Assemble each wedge on a chilled plate with radish slices, a generous drizzle of dressing, bacon crumbles, and cheese. Serve with fresh pepper and a squeeze of lemon.