Add these Marinated Olives & Feta to the menu the next time you host! They’re such a chic, light appetizer that you can prep the day before (they taste even better that way actually!). I always use Mezzetta Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives because they’re always so crisp with a nice buttery finish, but truly any olives work!!
Marinated Olives & Feta
- 1 jar 8 oz Mezzetta® Pitted Italian Castelvetrano Olives
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves peeled and smashed
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 3 oz feta cheese
- Drain the olives and place in a bowl.
- Heat the olive oil over medium-low heat in a saucepan and add the garlic, lemon zest, dill, oregano, and chili flakes. Turn the heat to low and stir occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the garlic cloves and any large pieces of dill.
- Pour the mixture over the olives and stir in the feta. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes before enjoying!