I’ll be having one of these Spiked Hot Chocolates every night until Christmas thaaankkk you very much 😋🍫 If you think this looks good, honestly just wait until you taste it. HEAVEN!!! I used the Cocoa Creme from Trader Joe’s but you can get creative with how you spike it- or omit the alcohol for just a delicious hot chocolate! Can’t go wrong.
Spiked Hot Chocolate
SERVES: 2 servings
- 2 cups oat milk
- 2 tbsp cacao powder I used @furtherfood chocolate collagen and no maple syrup bc it has sweetener in it
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sugar
- 4 oz milk chocolate
- 4 oz cocoa creme liquor from Trader Joe’s (Baileys, Kahlua, bourbon, & even red wine also work!)
- Whipped cream to serve
- Add oat milk to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add in cacao powder, sweetener of choice, and chocolate. I used a handheld frother to combine everything until there’s no clumps.
- Remove from heat and add in your liquor. Divide into mugs and serve with whipped cream! Makes about 2 servings.