Recreated THE MOST FAMOUS SALAD IN LA from La Scala in Beverly Hills 🤩 Known for being the Kardashian’s favorite and it’s really not surprising because it’s truly the best chopped salad on earth. Until now. Here’s how to make it! The key is to chop up everything really well 👌🏼
“Famous” Italian Chopped Salad
- 3 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup low moisture mozzarella cheese diced
- 1/3 cup salami chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon juice to serve
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced or crushed
- Pinch of dried oregano salt & pepper
Start by making your dressing by whisking together all ingredients.
Pour about 2 tbsp of dressing over your garbanzo beans and refrigerate for about an hour.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and toss together with the dressing.
Serve with lots of lemon juice and top with more grated parm.
Great with grilled chicken on top!