Since my La Scala Chopped Salad remake went completely viral, I had to make a Fall Chopped Salad to get you all through the rest of 2020 😜 And if you think you don’t like salads I can guarantee that this one will change your mind. It’s so flavorful but also jam packed with vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy this season. Hope you love it!!!
Fall Chopped Salad
- 4 cups chopped kale stems removed
- 2 cups shaved Brussel sprouts raw, chopped- you can find them pre-shaved at most grocery stores.
- 1 cup roasted sweet potatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 honeycrisp apple chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 8 oz goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing. Add to the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat.
*For the roasted sweet potatoes I tossed them in avocado oil, chili powder, salt and pepper then baked them at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.