These Addicting Stuffed Mushrooms are one of those appetizers that will be gone within seconds! Seriously, bring these to your holiday party and I will be SHOCKED if you don’t have people begging for the recipe. They are super easy to make too!
Addicting Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 oz whole cremini mushrooms
- 3 oz goat cheese cream cheese is a good sub!
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme + more to garnish
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Olive oil or butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the stems from your mushrooms with your hands (they will pop right off). Place the mushroom cap side down on a baking sheet and place the stems in a bowl.
- Chop and sauté the mushroom stems in 1 tbsp of butter or oil for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, goat cheese, thyme, mushroom stems, kosher salt & pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps, top with grated parm and breadcrumbs then bake for 15 minutes. Garnish with thyme and serve!