My new favorite fall salad award goes to this Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad with Crispy Prosciutto & Honey Mustard Dressing 🥇 Truly the best flavor combo and it’s also the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving if you’re already planning your menu!
Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad with Crispy Prosciutto and Honey Mustard Dressing
SERVES: 4 people
TIME: 30 minutes
- 4-5 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup candied pecans
- 6 oz prosciutto
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar
- 1 green apple chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the prosciutto in small nests evenly spaced out on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until crispy.
- While that bakes, finely chop your Brussels sprouts from the opposite side of the root, cutting until there’s about 1/4 inch left. You can also buy them pre shredded, but I think finely chopping them yourself tastes way better!
- Add to a large bowl with the chopped apple, shredded cheese, pecans, chopped crispy prosciutto and the dressing. Toss and serve!