This recipe 🙌🏼 When I tell you this is one of the best things I’ve EVER made….. DO NOT sleep on it y’all.
Fall Harvest Bowl with Maple Sage Dressing
Fall Harvest Bowl With Maple Sage Dressing
SERVES: 1 servings
Maple Sage Dressing:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 7 sage leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Pinch of salt and pepper
For the bowl (measure with your heart):
- Mixed greens
- Rotisserie chicken or chickpeas for vegetarian
- Shredded white cheddar I used unexpected cheddar from TJ’s
- Honeycrisp apple
- Roasted sweet potato or butternut squash
- Blend together all ingredients for the salad dressing. You can also finely mince the sage and garlic then shake it up in a mason jar or small container with a lid.
- Assemble the salad as shown. For the sweet potatoes, I baked them at 400 for about 20 minutes. Just coated in avocado oil and seasoned with salt and pepper!
- I like to add dressing to the greens and then over top the salad once it’s done! So good.