If you don’t know how to make BBQ Chicken on the grill, you should definitely save this one! There’s really nothing better on a hot summer day with some potato salad and grilled veggies. YUM! Super easy and perfect for a backyard barbecue 👏🏼
The Best BBQ Chicken
SERVES: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp brown or coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Heat your grill to medium high heat and make sure it’s properly greased to prevent sticking.
- Toss the chicken thighs in the olive oil and dijon mustard until evenly coated. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and spices. Add to the chicken thighs and toss until evenly coated.
- Add to the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes covered, then flip. Cook for another 1-2 minutes covered then brush on the BBQ sauce. Cover and cook for another minute or so until the sauce is tacky. Let it rest for a minute or so then slice and serve!