OMG, I can’t believe I haven’t given you guys my guacamole recipe yet!! 🥇🥑 It’s the best in the entire world for sure, plus it’s literally one of my favorite things to eat EVER. Just takes me back to Mexico you know?
Not only am I giving you this glorious recipe, I’m giving you my tips to make sure your guac is perfection every time. Consider it a Cinco de Mayo gift 💃🏻
World’s Best Guacamole
- 3 medium sized RIPE hass avocados if they’re not ripe, you’re not having guac end of story
- Juice from 1 lime sometimes I add more because I love lime, add one then play around with it according to your flavor preference
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped (“BuT CiLaNtRo TaStEs LiKe SoAp.” Skip it losers)
- 1/4 red onion minced
- 1 Roma tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno minced (keep the seeds in unless you’re a lil girl)
- Salt pepper and garlic powder to taste (here’s your chance to eat half of it to “taste test”)
Mash your avocados in a bowl with a fork. Add in remaining ingredients.
Add more salt, pepper, or lime juice to taste.
Make sure everything is FINELY CHOPPED/MINCED. Have you ever had guac with giant red onion chunks? Sick.
If you’re serving your guac with salted tortilla chips, keep that in mind when assessing the salty-ness level.
Not serving right away? Save the pits and place them on top to keep your guac from turning brown.