You can make this restaurant worthy app at home or pay 7x more at a restaurant, up to you. But you’re reeaalllyyy making a mistake if you don’t make these Burrata & Prosciutto Crostini. I got everything from Eataly but most major grocery stores will have everything you need. If they don’t have burrata, you can use fresh mozzarella instead! So easy and delicious you guys!
Burrata & Prosciutto Crostini
- 1 demi baugette, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 6 oz burrata
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Truffle salt or flakey sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Balsamic glaze, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush the baguette slices with the about 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Spread your burrata on top then add arugula tossed in lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add some prosciutto on the side on top with olive oil, salt, and freshly cracked black pepper. Balsamic glaze is great drizzled on top too!