Here’s your new weeknight staple 👆🏼 I even did a step by step on my stories if you’re curious on how exactly I made salmon this effing perfect. It’s a real beaut amirite??? Here’s the full recipe!
Crispy Salmon Meal Prep
SERVES: 3 servings
- 1 lb wild caught salmon
- 1 tbsp blackened seasoning
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch asparagus
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups pasta of your choice (I used the new Banza bow ties)
- 1/2 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat with avocado oil. Once it’s hot, add your salmon generously seasoned with blackened seasoning or @primalpalate new bae seasoning, flesh side down. Depending on the thickness of your salmon, you’ll want to cook it for 4-5 minutes then flip and let it finish cooking skin side down.
- Add some asparagus with salt, pepper and lemon juice in the same pan and sauté for 2ish minutes.
- Serve with pasta tossed in a little butter or olive oil, lemon juice, Parmesan and salt & pepper.
Salmon lasts 3-4 days in the fridge!